dissabte, 25 d’abril del 2009

I am becoming 30! Join me to celebrate.

My friends, on May 8th I will be 30 years old. What a number! I am planning to have dinner at puttaneska http://www.puttanesca.com/ 859 Nine Ave on Saturday May 9th (not 8th) at 8.30pm, and would like you to join me. Please, "register" here so I can have an idea for how many people I need to make the reservation. After dinner we will go to have fun somewhere else. (have a crazy place i mind?, write it here!) Significant others are obviously welcomed. Also, if you are not a fan of dinners, feel free to come to the pub part. Are you coming?


The only idea so far that someone pointed to hang out afterwards is The Ritz 246 W 46st. Unless other ideas come around during the diner, we will go there. I've never been there, so it is kind of fun to try it.

8 comentaris:

Gentlewind ha dit...

Sounds great Marc!! Count me in for restaurant and fun. Waleska

Anònim ha dit...

Puttanesca is delicious. Looking forward to it, Marc!

-- Phil G.

Anònim ha dit...

John is comming

Anònim ha dit...

Moltes felicitats avançades Marc!!! Sóc molt dolenta per recordar aniversaris, llàstima no pugui venir això del restaurant la puttanesca sona molt bé....
petons

Anònim ha dit...

LM and YG are comming

christine ha dit...

count me in - will be great to see you!

Lloyd Fider ha dit...

sorry marc. wont be able to come. i made prior committments on that day from last month.

Anònim ha dit...

Anotanos a los dos: Cristina + Román